Superhero Sidekick Group Class
Solve reactivity! Master loose-leash walking! Build a stronger relationship with your dog! …All while training obedience in a social setting!
You will learn how to teach your dog the core obedience commands of Heel, Sit, Down, Stay, and Come. But that is just the beginning! As the experts, we know that achieving a truly happy, balanced, and obedient dog is about much more than achieving particular body positions on command. So, unlike any group obedience class you would find elsewhere, we also include a 1-day seminar on Dog Psychology and Dog Behavior! We feel it is critical to understand WHY your dog behaves the way he does BEFORE we start to implement a behavior modification program and obedience regimen. Armed with this next-level know-how, we have no doubt that you will train your pup to be the sidekick you've always dreamed of!
But, there's more! We want the world to know that you've not only trained a Superhero Sidekick, but also a good citizen for your community. That's why we've also included the American Kennel Club's Canine Good Citizen Test requirements in our group class curriculum. So each class session will bring you one step closer to earning your AKC CGC certificate! Simply take the test at the conclusion of the program, and if you pass, it's official - Your sidekick will be a Canine Good Citizen!
- Program includes a 1-Day Dog Psychology and Dog Behavior Seminar, followed by 5 hour-and-a-half long group classes.
- Classes typically fall on consecutive Saturdays and take place at our training facility from 9:00am - 10:30am.
- The AKC CGC test will be administered at the conclusion of the program (on week 6) for an additional fee of $20.
- Have a spouse, family member, or roommate that would also like to attend class? No worries! For just $149, your guest is invited to each group class meeting.
- More than one dog? Bring him for just $199! You simply must provide an additional handler for each additional dog!
- Additional guests or handlers must be the same person from week-to-week throughout the program.
The Superhero Dog
Our Private Training Program
Feeling like your dog is more of a villain than a superhero? Want hands-on, personalized training to get you on the right path before your pup takes over your home or the world? This program is for you! Our 6-week private training program combines many of our most popular options into one, convenient package tailored specifically to you and your dog. We will teach you everything you need to know about dog psychology and dog behavior, so that you can launch into the training process with total confidence. Then, your dog's behavioral problems will begin to vanish right before your eyes as we start to create balance through our time-tested problem-solving techniques and core obedience program. And because we are arming you with our superhero powers along the way, you will have the skills necessary to keep your new Superhero Dog out of trouble and soaring high above the common canines for years to come!
As an added BONUS for completing the 6-week Superhero curriculum, we will give you one, FREE 45-minute Superpowers Session per month for the life of your dog! We want you to know just how committed we are to your and your dog. If you want to keep learning, we are here for you!
This is the perfect program if you are dealing with:
Dog or human aggression, severe reactivity, destructive behavior, pack issues, or simply want to learn at your own pace!
Topics and skills learned include:
Loose-leash walking, solving reactivity, reliable obedience around high distraction, and stopping any unwanted behaviors!
Program includes the following:
- Behavioral Consultation lasting approximately 3 hours
- Four 50-minute private training lessons at our Superhero Headquarters training facility
- One hour-long group Maintenance Class to test your dog's obedience under high distraction
- One Pack to Basics Socialization session
- Lifetime Tech Support. We are just a text, call, or email away!
- Lifetime Superpowers Support. One, free, private 45-minute lesson per month for the life of the dog.
- Additional fee may be assessed in severe aggression cases.
The Superhero Dog/ForceFree Method Combination Program
Train all the way to off-leash control!
Start with the Superhero Dog private program and continue right into 5 additional weeks (6 total hours)of off-leash training using the ForceFree Method of remote collar training.
When you sign up for the Combo Program at the start, you get a $200 savings over doing the two programs separately!
The ForceFree Method™ is an intuitive system of training that makes sense to both people and dogs. Effective and gentle, the training method works WITH the dogs instincts rather than against them. We achieve off leash reliability, even with distractions, amazingly fast. Most dogs perceive the training as simple "pack cooperation" and play. Therefore, they quickly shed rebellious behavior, and give you more focus than you imagined possible. Doesn't that sound like more fun than correction after correction?
- Includes a top-of-the-line electronic training collar.
For the highly reactive or aggressive dog
Your Superhero Trainers realize that some of our canine companions may have missed critical socialization and training periods early on, and as a result, struggle to understand appropriate forms of communication. We understand how difficult solving these mysteries can be, and we take a wholistic look through complete nutrition and wellness, along with behavior modification and training to help you create the best companion possible. The Villain Private Program offers all of the benefits found in the Super Dog Private Program with the bonus of three additional lessons. Your trainers are dedicated to helping you remove the layered stress, reassure the reactive rover, and get to the root of the aggression you are experiencing.
This program begins with a behavior consultation at our facility as we decode the how’s and why’s to all things canine and get right to work solving all of the problems on your list. Before you leave, you have an answer to all of your questions, and a complete plan designed for success! Your consecutive follow-up sessions at our location include core communication commands such as Heel, Sit, Down, Come, and staying in place all with natural real-life distractions. This program teaches you everything you need to know, including our time-tested problem solving techniques in order to create balance and develop the skills necessary to keep your new super dog our of trouble and on the right path. The Villain program also introduces you to Perception Modification techniques such as Conditioned Relaxation and Name & Explain to help remove layered stress and bridge the gap of understanding.
9-week program includes the following:
- Behavioral Consultation lasting approximately 2-3 hours here at our facility.
- Seven 45-minute private training lessons here at our training facility.
- One 50-minute Super Dog Maintenance group class to test your dog’s obedience and ability to communicate with you under high distraction. (This is lesson 9)
- One 30-minute Pack to Basics™ Socialization session in order to help create positive social experiences. (This is also lesson 9)
- Lifetime tech support; we are just an email away!
- Lifetime Superpowers Support; as an added BONUS for completing the 9-week Villain curriculum we will offer you five free 45-minute private training sessions per year, as needed, for the life of your dog! We want you to know just how committed we are to you and your dog.
- This program is designed to help reactive and aggressive dogs.
- More than one dog? Each additional dog just $100 additional fee!
Superhero Academy Program
Our Board & Train Program
Our premiere On-and-Off Leash training program where your dog lives and trains with the pros!
By integrating your companion dog into our daily routine at Superhero Headquarters, we can achieve dramatic results in just a few short weeks that could otherwise take months or years to achieve. Imagine a few weeks from now picking up a dog that is happy, balanced, and trained to OFF-LEASH CONTROL!
It's possible! And yes, the results are transferrable! We will begin to transfer the magical powers to you from the moment you arrive to pick up your dog!
So, how do we achieve such dramatic results so quickly?
By being calm, clear, and consistent with your dog 24/7!
And by providing all of the following on a daily basis:
- Supervised potty breaks
- Supervised proper play sessions
- Proper feeding regimens
- Planned rest and relaxation
- Core obedience training sessions
- Pack to Basics socialization sessions
- ForceFree Method e-collar training sessions.
Your dog is never out of sight, never out of mind, and never out of control!
Let us do the heavy lifting while you take a vacation from your dog problems. Enroll your pup in the Superhero Academy Program today!
The 2-Week Cadet Dog - Includes In-Home Consultation, 2-week Academy Board & Train, 4 follow-up lessons, and lifetime phone and email support.
The 3-Week Elite Dog - Includes In-Home Consultation, 3-week Academy Board & Train, 4 follow-up lessons, lifetime phone and email support, a top-of-the-line electronic collar, and is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! What does that mean? It means that if you need help at any point in the future, we are here for you. Come on out to Superhero Headquarters, and your follow-up lesson is FREE.
*Pack to Basics is a comprehensive approach to canine socialization, specifically geared towards dogs with known socialization issues. It includes everything from the initial evaluation to pre-training dogs before they can enter the social arena and preparing the questionable dogs to safely enter the socialization classes. Pack to Basics is an advanced socialization process that focuses on the dogs that are typically excluded from doggie daycares and other socialization venues. Because of this fact, Pack to Basics offers us an opportunity to help dogs that otherwise might not be able to ever run with other dogs. Our Pack to Basics classes are revolutionary in their approach and in their results. By allowing dogs with difficulties getting along with other dogs to interact with the right kinds of dogs, they learn not merely to control their aggressive behavior, but to actually enjoy getting along with other dogs.The key to Pack to Basics is to use the dog's naturally strong social behavior to reduce stress and fear, build confidence and language skills, allowing for many common behavior problems to slip away!
*The ForceFree Method™ is an intuitive system of training that makes sense to both people and dogs. Effective and gentle, the training method works WITH the dogs instincts rather than against them. We achieve off leash reliability, even with distractions, amazingly fast. Most dogs perceive the training as simple "pack cooperation" and play. Therefore, they quickly shed rebellious behavior, and give you more focus than you imagined possible. Doesn't that sound like more fun than correction after correction?